Two-wheelers have become the most preferred mode of transportation for many Indians.
Mopeds and Bikes are omnipresent across Indian towns and cities, providing mobility to lakhs of people in rural as well urban areas.
According to the industry body Society of Indian Automobiles Manufacturers (SIAM), India sold 13.8 million two-wheelers last year.However, along with the convenience two-wheelers come with a large number of risks as well.
Like all other assets, your two-wheeler also needs to be protected against various eventualities, especially accident and theft.
HDFC ERGO’s Motor Insurance is an ideal way to protect your vehicle from unforeseen circumstances and mitigate the risk of monetary loss.
Here are 5 tips on how to ride your two-wheeler safely:
- Mentally prepare yourself to factor insurance as an important safety investment.
- If you’re worried about the time and effort it requires to insure your vehicle, you can just go log on to website and buy online in minutes without any documentation.
- It is also important that the coverage you obtain for your two-wheeler suits your requirements and lifestyle.
- HDFC ERGO recommends that you ensure that your policy covers an all-inclusive plan that indemnifies you against theft, accidents or any such unfortunate occurrence.
- Value added services like towing/ambulance/claim assistance
Curated from Ride your two-wheeler safely