Cars and two wheelers have become a necessity in today’s lifestyle. It has multiple utility. It can be used for business which you have set up after years of hard work.
Therefore it is important to make an informed choice when you are buying one. This section deals with the information you need regarding vehicle insurance.
It helps you choose the car insurance that is just perfect for you. It provides tips which can be referred to while buying low cost car insurance. At times car insurance can be confusing and difficult to understand.
One has to follow certain guidelines while buying an insurance policy. Always shop around for the lowest car insurance quote.
If you are unable to find one, then use our state of the art comparing system. Our Comparison system gives you the best way to shop for cheapest car insurance.
There are innumerable car insurances available in the market with different cost and benefits. But how do you figure out which is the most suitable one for you. Well it all depends on your requirements. What all you wish to cover under the benefit?
It is advisable to go for a policy which covers almost every aspect that might incur loss of a huge sum. There are many other factors which help in determining the exact insurance that you’re car needs and the premium you have to pay.
Let us view what these factors are, that determine the insurance needs and the premium.
1. Car information:
- Make of the Car like Hyundai, Mercedes, Honda, etc.
- Class of the car like SUV, Sedan, Family car, etc.
- Model of the car like Escort, Fiesta, Fusion, Hyundai, 7 serie
- Car by Fuel type such as petrol, diesel, LPG, etc.
- Year of manufacturing of car
- Place of registration of car
- Current showroom price of the car.
- Number of Kilometers used.
- Modifications done on a car.
2. Drivers age and experience affects the premium amount of the car insurance policy.
3. Higher voluntary excess also reduces the Insurance premium. It’s the amount the insured volunteers have to pay in case of any claim.
4. Coverage level of the insurance is a major factor in determining the premium you may have to pay out. The more coverage you opt for higher will be the premium and vice versa.
Curated from Factors Affecting Car Insurance Premium in India