The category of motor involves 2 wheelers, private vehicles and also commercial vehicles. Before deciding on the motor insurance policy that one would like to buy it is an important step to obtain the quotes first. These can be done easily by visiting
For Private and Commercial car insurance.
Here the applicant is required to provide details of the vehicles they intend to insure. Some of the details that are required are as follows
- Vehicle owner- Whether the vehicle is owned by an individual or by any organization
- Vehicle details- Next requirement is to enter the details of the vehicles for which motor insurance policy has to be bought. The required details include the date and the place from where the vehicle was bought, the vehicle manufacturer, the model, the showroom price etc.
Mention if you require any additional covers like the emergency assistance cover or zero depreciation cover. Optional coverages like personal accident and legal liability coverages are also available.
If you are in any of the predefined professions then one can avail a 5% discount and an additional 10% discount can be obtained depending on one’s age.
Depending on the information provided the premium calculator returns the quotes. The total premium is broken into two sub-parts; premium and the service tax.
For 2 wheeler insurance.
One has to provide details like:
- The city where the vehicle is registered
- The age of the vehicle (i.e. if the vehicle is less than 2 years old or 2 – 6 years old or 6 – 10 years old)
- The cubic capacity of the 2 wheeler
After entering these simple details the premium calculator calculates the premium and returns the quote to you
The quote helps an individual in their decision making process.
Curated from How to get motor insurance quotes online?