#HDFC Standard Life #Insurance is likely to hit the market with an initial public offering (#IPO) in the first half of this fiscal (FY16), according to Keki Mistry, Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HDFC Ltd. The company is targeting to raise ₹2,400 crore by offloading 10 per cent stake.
- Why it is important to buy an international travel insurance policy before your foreign trip?
- Loans and Riders Under Life Insurance Policies
- Indian insurers spending on data analytics too low:LexisNexis
- AYUSH Ministry gives Ayurveda industry a much-needed insurance push
- Personal Accident Policy offers more than a Health Plan – HDFC ERGO