Timetric’s ‘Non-Life Insurance in the India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides detailed outlook by product category in the Indian non-life insurance segment and a comparison of the Indian insurance industry with its regional counterparts .
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of India’s economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Indian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Timetric’s ‘Non-Life Insurance in the India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019′ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indian non-life insurance segment, including:
– The Indian non-life insurance segment’s detailed outlook by product category
– A comprehensive overview of India’s economy and demographics
– A comparison of the Indian insurance industry with regional counterparts
– Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Indian insurance industry
– The various distribution channels in the Indian non-life insurance segment
– Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in India
– Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Indian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in India:
– It provides historical values for the Indian non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in India.
– It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in India and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indian non-life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
– Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
– Despite a large potential consumer base, India’s non-life insurance segment is still in a nascent stage of development, with a penetration rate broadly in line with that of Vietnam and Indonesia.
– The Indian non-life insurance segment is concentrated, with the top 10 companies accounting for 77.5% of the gross written premium in 2014.
– Motor insurance was the largest non-life category, accounting for 54.0% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2014.
– Construction activity in India is expected to grow for both residential and commercial projects, driven by infrastructure improvements and the implementation of the government’s 12th Five-Year Plan (2012–2017).
– The high volume of motor insurance claims, fraudulent claims, and commission and expenses affected the segment’s underwriting profitability.
– The Indian government is working on the Automotive Mission Plan II 2016–2026 to encourage foreign investment through more favorable regulations, and make India a destination for automobile manufacturing.